Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sick :(

Owen is sick... puking for more than 48 hours now. He can't hold down his meds, pedialyte or formula. I took him to the pediatrician today and she said SIX hours. If he doesn't stop puking in SIX hours or if he stops peeing... I gotta take him in! I'm watching for dehydration and who knows what puking up his heart meds is doing for his already cruddy heart. Say a little prayer that he will get rest and feel better today. I really don't want to take him back to the germy hospital.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Poor little buddy. I'm sorry he's sick...no fun. I know what you mean about the germy hospital, especially with him and his immune system. Saying a little prayer for Owen to feel much better!

All About M.E.('s) said...

I hope your little guy feels better and stops puking soon. Until then, I'll pary for him.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Owen is sick. I hope he stops so he doesn't have to go to the hospital again so soon. Sue F. told us about him in our quilting group, so we are praying for him.

One Happy Heart Family said...

Lots of prayers your way.I am sorry, I think the pukes is the worst our of all the sickness, you know the clean up. I remember when Landen was very little and started throwing up (rotovirus shared by a careless cousin) but he was so little I just held him and he puked all over me YUCK! I think I have been grossed out since. I hope you guys don't have to go back to the hospital. I will say extra prayers for you guys. I hope he gets better really fast. Love you guys. Chrissie

Wendy Wells said...

Sorry! Do you think he got sick from his last hospital visit? Can you give him fenogren to help him stop? Hope you can stay home!!

Anonymous said...

Popsicle time! I used to make popsicles out of gatorade. It breaks my heart to hear this.
FEEL BETTER QUICK OWEN!!
Lots of prayers headed his way.

Jenna said...

Oh no. My poor little buddy. I hope he can get some fluids in him.

Scott McMillan said...

We are praying for him!! Please keep us updated and in the meantime we will just keep praying.