So long ER! In all honesty... they didn't discover anything new with Owen. He would have been just fine at home and avoided the pokes, xray and sleep deprivation. I always feel good about getting him checked out though. His teeth are looking aweful because he is cutting all four molars at once, the 'dracula' teeth are stabbing their way through and he bit his tongue earlier while chewing ice.
Carson is still sick as can be and I'm afraid to touch anything for fear that it's contaminated (a little germ phobic I might add). Owen is feeling better, tolerating his formula at a really slow rate and FINALLY sleeping. Excuse me while I go join him.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
sleep tight mom
Hooray!
Sleep tight Mommy
I hope you can get some sleep! You've got to be exhausted!
So happy you guys are home! Praying for a restful night!!!! and a better feeling Owen tomorrow!
I hope everyone gets better soon... We will be thinking good thoughts for you:)
C Phelps
Hi Andrea you don't know me but I have checked up on Owen quite a few times. I am glad that this hospital stay was short lived for you. I hope Owen & you too...bbth get some good rest! Owen is in my prayers.
I am so SORRY, I HATE the ER. It is so gross and disgusting. My hubby has to take all the grossos down there before they go to jail. He hates that place, we said next time Kylie has to go to the ER we are driving the 1 and a 1/2 to primary childrens. I hope Carson and Owen are feeling better, You are so cute. The germ thing, I am the same way, I make Landen change his clothes and take a bath right when he walks in the door from school, because he is covered in germs. It makes it so hard when someone else is sick. I hope you got the sleep you needed, glad you are home.
Hope everyone enjoyed sweet dreams at home! Praying for Owen's echo, too!
Love y'all~ Rebecca
Yeah, so glad you are home again! Home everyone gets better soon and know one else gets it!!!
Post a Comment