Tuesday, February 3, 2009

1 Year Old

My mommy has posted lots about celebrating the fact that I turned ONE last week. She totally forgot to tell you what I've been up to and how big I am!
* I'm not sure why they weigh me ALL the time, but I'm growing BIG at almost 22lbs!

* I am loving food and I just learned to drink from a straw all by myself... someone just needs to teach me how to swallow it after I drink it. It is very fun to spit it all over the place though!

* As I was saying... food is great, but I only want a few bites and then it belongs on the floor. Mommy likes to clean the floor. Besides, my tube is great... I have this little port at the end and it's a great chewy tube for when I'm teething.

* Speaking of teething... I have 8 teeth, 2 molers and more coming in.

* I have been trying really hard to stand up on my legs.. it's just SO hard! Can't I just walk on my bottom?

* Crawling is even harder... who wants to walk on their hands and knees??

* I'm learning how to say more things each day... no matter what I say.. it makes everyone laugh! I'm such a funny guy.

Darn it. It's time to go get my synagisis shots now. Bummer. My mom will update tomorrow when we get home from seeing Dr. Stock (cardiology).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Owen, if you only knew how adorable you are. You are such an inspiration and I have added you to my nightly prayer list for a healthy new heart.

Aimee Hardy said...

Andrea,

Thanks for all your positive comments. You always know just the right things to say.

And just so you know, I am totally in love with your son. he is the cutest thing ever and I can't wait for he and Jack to someday meet.

Aimee

The B Family said...

The mohawk is absolutely adorable...that has to stay!

We love watching you grow, Owen!

Anonymous said...

Owen you always brighten my day! So happy that you had a wonderful birthday!

I love all the party pictures...I think it's a great family picture!

Summer said...

Congrats on one year sweet Owen! You are in our prayers! and wow 22 lbs! you've passed up little Mason for sure. xoxoxoxo

Rena said...

What a cutie!

Jenna said...

Wow.. so big!

P. Family said...

Love Love !! That picture of him!!! I hope I get to meet him sometime soon:)

C.