Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Should I stay or should I go?
Owen is CRABBY!! For those of you that know Owen.. he never cries, he never whines, he is happy 110% of the time. All day long he has whined, cried and can't sleep. He has been attatched to me all day and even then continues to whine. He didn't puke until 4:00... but his total intake has only been 70ccs... TOTAL today. He has had 2 wet diapers, so we know he's not dehydrated. Hmmm... now the question is... should I stay at home and give him one more night to feel better? Or do we go to the hospital?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Andrea,
I am so sorry that Owen is sick and that he is not behaving normally for him. You care for his every need so well and it is such an example to me. I will pray specifically that he will get better, but I really do not know what to tell you other then what your gut says to do. I hope it is really nothing but a bug and will pass. I continue to pray that Owen receives his heart very soon.
Love, Keisa
In my humble opinion, mommie's care is ALWAYS best for baby, but if he is acting out of the ordinary he may need an IV of liquid to feel better.
You are a very smart lady and your intuition will let you know if he is in pain,or has a high fever and if and when it is time to go to that dreaded place. Sleep is the wonder drug. Please keep us updated so we don't worry. We all love little Owen.
Post a Comment