This little man....
Here is a little video clip of his new skill!(forgive my obnoxious Elmo voice... apparently I watch too much Elmo)
Untitled from Andrea Simmons on Vimeo.
Here is a little video clip of his new skill!Untitled from Andrea Simmons on Vimeo.
18 comments:
WHOO HOO!!! Way to go Mr. Owen!! Andrea, I bet that makes your heart so happy!
I am so tearing up! How AWESOME! Owen is a champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wowwweeee! That's not just standing, that's standing with CONFIDENCE! I love it ... made my day =)
whoohoo!
seriously...doesn't he know how hard it is on a bed! He's a rockstar! Isaac's still a chicken about standing.
I"m going to NEED to bring Isaac over for a play date with Owen...he can show off his stair climbing skills, he's standing...and I can't imagine what he'll be doing next...WALKING???
Yay Owen! You are amazing!!!!
Good job dude!
Yeah, Owen! I am so way impressed! I also want to tell Mom that I a (relatively) long term reader, seldom commentor but so thrilled that you are feeding blended food. I am grateful that you have been able to offer some support and info to Jonah's mom. He seems to be coming along. You moms amaze me and I am humble to pray for you all on your journeys! Jennifer in Southeast, NC
That is so wonderful!! GO Owen!
So awesome! I watched it more than once. So, so, so happy for Owen! Can't wait to see what adventures you all go into this summer while school is out! :)
get into not go into! i need to proof ready...sorry! :)
way to go Owen!!!!!!!
That is amazing!! Great job Owen :o)
Your voice (excitement) is very important to his success. Love the tongue sticking out the side of his mouth for balance. ;)
Standing on the bed is even harder than on a hard surface, so he is ready to go big time!
That's awesome! Way to go Mr. O!!!!!
GREAT JOB OWEN!! This is great!!
I can't explain how excited I am about Owen standing!!!!! What an accomplishment! I can't imagine what that day must feel like to see your sweet boy stand. I am SO PROUD of him! And I know you are too!
Yay Owen. What a HUGE accomplishment. Keep up the good work sweet boy.
Thats awesome! YAY little man!
Post a Comment