Today was
Kamryn's dance recital and she did a GREAT job!!! This was her 4
th recital and she forgot how much fun it is! She took a couple years off dance just before Owen was born. She was exhausted from dance team and the fun disappeared. It took some convincing to get her to try dancing again.

She started off this year with just one hip hop class and she loves it! She is going to take some workshops over the next two weeks and decide which studio she wants to continue dancing with and if she wants to join dance company again. It's a huge commitment and we want it to be her decision.

This year's recital was to "
Imma Be" and we were all a bit nervous when they just learned the rest of their dance on Thursday. Dress
rehearsal was interesting and the girls couldn't remember the dance. Twenty eight girls on stage and not one knew the dance. Yikes. They rehearsed over and over again, three times, until they had it!
Kamryn was amazing on stage and she totally stood out! She turns off her usual "shyness" and turns into a performer. We can't wait to watch her dance for years to come. I am excited that she has found a love for dance again!

We love you baby girl! We couldn't be more proud of you.
6 comments:
Sounds like dancing runs in the family - like mother like daughter huh? She looks adorable.
I Just wanted you to know I've been following your blogg for a little over a year now,and if u would like to join and follow me that would be great www.faithalwaysandforever.blogspot.com
Jackie Powell
I had my dance recital last night too. It was my 4th one also. She is so pretty. I love the costume!:)
I had my dance recital last night too. It was my 4th one also. Kamryn is so pretty. I love the costume!:)
I had my dance recital last night too. It was my 4th one also. Kamryn is so pretty. I love the costume!:)
Ok so Kennedi Anne is me, I really didn't mean to do that three times. I was doing it on my cell phone and it wasn't working. Sorry. Well I have been reading your blog for at least a year and I completly fell in love with Owen and Kamryn is so beautiful. I am fourteen years old and reading these blogs about these little ones with heart defects has made me want to be a doctor. Im not sure what kind of doctor I want to be yet but I can honestly say Owen has inspired me. I really enjoy your blog. I check daily it to see how you guys are.
Post a Comment