Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Stuff

Kamryn woke up and she still felt crummy. She is usually healed by the next morning and back to her normal self. I guess this is a tough strain of strep going around. The good news is that she is feeling better this afternoon and has turned into chit-chatty-kami. Oh my goodness the girl can talk! I am going to soak it up now and appreciate that she wants to talk to me!

My laptop charger died and without it, the battery is kaput. I ordered another charger but it won't be here until tomorrow. Meanwhile, I am stuck using one of our other three computers but for the life of me, can't figure out how to upload pictures to these computers.

Today we have dress rehearsals for dance and tomorrow is recital. Kamryn loves to be on stage!!! She gets it from me. Dance was my "thing" and I loved being on stage. She's going to do great!!! I'll have tons of picture and video to share over the weekend.

Owen is going to have the best time at recital. He LOVES watching Bo Bo (sis) and Gigi dance. Every Monday we sit and watch the girls the entire time and it doesn't hurt that all the little dancers come out to give him attention and love... "ah, he's such a cute little boy! Do you want a sucker buddy? You're just so CuTe!!" The boy loves attention! He is loving 'So You Think You Can Dance' too! Maybe he'll be my little breakdancing, head spinnin', back flippin' boy!

1 comment:

TrishAnderson said...

Hopefully she is feeling better soon. Strep is not a fun thing to deal with. Good luck at all of the dance recital stuff.