Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's that time of year....

It's that time of year again to send my baby girl off to school to learn and grow. Today was the first day of fifth grade. Owen and I dropped her off at school and drove off. Sad. We missed her terribly. Happy. She is going to have such a fun year!!

I remember taking her for her first 1/2 day of Kindergarten like it was yesterday. Here's a look back on all of Kamryn's 1st days of school.

Kindergarten

First

I searched and couldn't find a picture of her first day of 2nd grade. This was the next closest I could find. This was also just after we found out about Owen's heart.

Second

Third

Fourth

Fifth

We are so excited to hear about your daily adventures at school! You are going to experience so much this year... from violin and playing in the orchestra, to starting in ALP and enjoying your new quirky, fun teacher! Fifth Grade is just beginning and we know you are just going to love it! Glad you had a wonderful first day!!

5 comments:

Melody said...

Have a great school year Kamryn!!

Penny said...

She is growing up so fast!

The Smith's said...

She is going to have a great year! My husband teaches 5th grade and it is such a fun year. What amazing pictures of a sweet young lady.

g-ma-vicki said...

To bloggers and happy stalkers...this little granddaughter of mine truely is a major sweetheart who very unselfishly gives of her love, her time, and her talents...she is quite a helper to mum and dad with brother Owen, loves, teaches, (and torments) her cousin Gigi :) :
Kami has delighted ALL her grandparents...So glad she is in honors,and beginning violin. I see her twirling down the hall in her swirliest skirt, but in this beautiful "dream" she still becons to me to come closer, sighs, and says, "Know what grandma?" The sweetest moment builds in my mind
And she gives me the most stupendous,accelerated,professional BUURRRRP!!!! I love this gal.

ALL her grandparents and I just expect this Accelerated Learning this year and violin lesssons

g-ma-vicki said...

Sorry I goofed my proof on that last comment and don't have a clue how to erase it. LOL