Monday, August 23, 2010

Guilty

I would rather scrub toilets.....

... than tackle this!!!

These are all clean clothes, ready to be folded and put away. Wrinkled? A little. Why is it so hard to get them from the dryer into the drawers?? The rest of my house is shiny and clean. I can close the door and pretend this doesn't exist.

Tonight, I will tackle this. Knowing that tomorrow, it will start all over again.

10 comments:

Evie's Story said...

That is so ME!! I close the door to my laundry room.
Wash it all week and then once a week on Sunday, I tackle Mt. Neverrest:-)

TIFFANY said...

Folding and putting away laundry is my LEAST favorite thing to do. I'm learning to let my kids do most of it. :)

Victoria Nelson said...

lol. love it. my problem is that i've folded them, but they just sit there until we go through them again. is that considered the "ultimate lazy"? =)
really hope to see you guys this time around.
xo,
victoria

Tasha said...

We are not fans of folding laundry either. We've started putting the clean laundry on the couch in hopes that seeing it will help us fold it and put it away. Not so much. You're not alone.

Nancy said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!! :) I have five (5!!) laundry baskets overflowing with clean, unfolded clothes with more in the dryer just waiting to be folded....

I'm just not brave enough to post a picture on my blog! My mom might have a heart attack or something! :)

Besides, it's not as if you have nothing else going on in your life...

Stacey said...

At least the rest of your house is clean! I have a messy house AND that same laundry room. Hoping to get it straightened up before we leave for Philly. Don't want to come home to THAT!

Tara said...

That looks like my bed right now. Ours goes from the dryer to the bed with the thought that I HAVE to fold them before I go to sleep... doesn't work like that. Most of the time I just load them into baskets next to the bed.

Ellingsons said...

Agreed...that is the worst part about laundry!!

Wright Family said...

This is SO funny! We all have things that we don't like to do when it comes to housework. The problem with laundry is that it is SO time consuming...and when you have a toddler and an older child, husband and home to take care of time is not plentyful!

Kathy said...

If you come clean my toilets...I'll do your laundry!

do we have a deal??