Friday, January 11, 2008

Two Week Countdown!!

So here it is... the GIGANTO baby belly!! I had my 38 week checkup today and everything looks good. The growth ultrasound shows the little guy at around 7lbs and pretty long (like his sister). We couldn't get the 3d imaging on the ultrasound machine to work so we got the best 2d image of his squished up little face. Check out those lips!! He kept puckering up and giving us a pouty face... perhaps he doesn't like to be poked with the ultrasound wand twice a week anymore. I am not dialated at all and the baby has yet to drop into position. So it looks like I won't be having a baby anytime soon.... which to be honest... I'm completely unprepared for anyhow. I'm much more happy having him snuggled up inside and letting me do all the work for him.


38 week Ultrasound... check out those lips and nose... he got them from his momma!

1 comment:

Hello! said...

Those lips are awesome! Good luck girl :)