SO... no baby yet, but I'm finally starting to get a little ready. I got my hosptial bag packed, the video camera charged, bills paid and the diaper bag is ready to go. Now it's time for the fun stuff... shopping for the baby!! I was at Target today and found this crib bedding for only $38 for the whole set on super clearance!!! I get excited about any kind of bargain, but this was considerably huge as I almost bought bedding for $180 the other day. Kamryn was a little overly excited as she is planning the wall paint color, art work (of course that she will provide) and the decor we MUST put in his room. Thank goodness my 8 year old is creative and enjoys it, because I am design challenged. Here's a picture of our little guy's bedding... The tricky part is getting Carson to paint the nursery. For those of you that know, I've been banned from painting because more paint ends up on the ceiling, baseboards and carpet than on the walls :).
2 comments:
Adorable, I don't even have bedding for Rylan's bed.
I think I'm going to get something at IKEA.
C.P.
That is too cute! I don't have bedding yet for Trent since he has just been in a bassinet. But I am going to head to Target tomorrow to see if I can find the same deal. Too cute!
Post a Comment