Monday, January 28, 2008

24 Hour Countdown

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go.... and I'm starting to get freaked out!! Within the next 48 hours I'm going to be giving birth to my son. I haven't done this in 8 years and it was a lot less scary then. Maybe it's because I remember the pain, or that this time around there are so many uncertainties.

I know that he's going to be okay. I know that he's in good hands. The Dr.'s I have chosen are experienced and knowledgeable. I also know that I've done everything I can for him at this point. The next week is going to be full of emotion.... happiness, joy, excitment, exhaustion, fear and countless others.

I will keep you all posted nightly, daily, whenever I can get my fingers on a computer. I appreciate ALL the love, support, and prayers!!

I can't wait to meet you buddy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked for you today at work, and was told that you're getting ready for baby, and may not be coming back. I miss you already. I can't wait, I'm so excited for you all! I'll be watching the blog for updates!!

Hello! said...

How exciting!!!! Even though I'm way far away and can't do anything for you physically, know that I'm thinking about you! I can't wait to see pics of your new little guy :)
Good luck girl!