Friday, January 18, 2008

One Week Countdown!!!

I went to the Dr. for my 39 week checkup today. The baby has not dropped at all, and I am 0% effaced and zero dialation. We're going to give him another week to do his thing and then we'll talk about inducing him. I got pretty decent 3d pics on the ultrasound. ENJOY!!!

The big blob over his right eye is his fist looking at the palm... this was the first time we got him to move the other hand away so we could actually get a shot of his face.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool! Ultra sound has come a long way! Wow! Thanks for sharing. Take care of yourself!
Pamela

P. Family said...

He has your lips. I have also done a blog hit my name and it will take you there.
Chantelle

Jamie said...

So glad to hear from you. I forgot you were in AZ. We should get together. Good luck with the new baby! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hello! said...

Phew. I'm glad you explained the whole fist over the eye because I got all sorts of concerned that he was missing one! Seriously.
Good luck with this last and final week :) Your little family is in my thoughts.