Here's an update....
We made it through the holidays which is my favorite time of year... but oh so stressful. We are now looking forward to an eventful and blessed 2008. Kamryn just celebrated her 8th birthday on January 3rd and all I can say is, I wish she didn't have to grow up so fast. I've enjoyed having time off work during winter break so that we can just hang out together. She is so much fun to be around and always makes me smile!
Here are just a few of our many Christmas pictures...



I had my 37 week Dr. visit yesterday and our little guy looks great! We got some fun 3D shots of him chewing on his toes again. He is growing and putting on weight and we're excited to meet him very soon. The only new news to report is that I just found out I have gestational diabetes... which means.. NO SUGAR for me!!
I wish you all the best for a relaxing and quiet January. I will try to post every few days so keep checking back!!
Andrea
1 comment:
Wow! This blog is cool! We're so sorry about your Christmas cash and the diabetes. However, we are also so happy for you guys. We are really looking forward to meeting our newest grandson. How is the name selection going? Have you chosen a few favs. We hope this year brings you much happiness and peace (and sleep-what are you doing up at 1:00 am girl!). Please let us know how things are going and how we can best help as the day comes closer and closer. May the Lord bless you.
All our love, Grandpa Todd and Grandma Monica
Post a Comment