Today is my due date... and my final Dr.'s appointment! The ultrasound shows baby at about 8lbs (give or take). The scale shows me up 55lbs....YIKES!! The Dr. says no dialation, not effaced and baby hasn't dropped... surprise, surprise. They scheduled me to start the induction process on Monday at 10pm. This means that sometime Tuesday, Jan 29th we should be welcoming a little man into our world. Unless, of course, I can figure a way to get him to drop and get some contractions started before then. This allows me plenty of time to get my house spotless, organized, laundry done, meals frozen, and if I'm lucky... TIME TO RELAX!!!!!
Make sure to check back on Tuesday or Wednesday for pics of little.... (OWEN?)
5 comments:
The name is adorable! Any middle name thoughts?
I will wait for the news and keep you in my prayers.
Love Ya!
chantelle
Ok baby, it's time to come on out!
Owen is a great name!! I love it! Good luck this weekend, and please take time to relax. You'll wish you had.
So fun! I can't wait to hear Owen is here. Good luck getting already. You'll be in my thoughts & prayers.
We are praying for an easy delivery...and Owen is a great name! We look forward to seeing pictures next week..
Good luck Andrea!!
Jan & Russ
Post a Comment