Monday, January 28, 2008
Change of Plans..
So I called the hospital to confirm my plans for delivery.... the hospital said they had no record of inducing me and that they don't induce at 10pm. Hmmm... so I called the Dr.'s office and they scheduled me for induction at the wrong hospital. Glad I called. So I just got a call from the Dr.'s office and they said that they are going to call me between 12-6pm and that means I gotta be ready to go. This leaves me 30 min to get everything ready and planned out in case I get "the call". So much for my afternoon nap I had planned. I may have this little man sooner than planned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok, so this means you've probably had the baby by now. CARSON- Where's our pictures? Don't you know that some of us are extremely impatient?
Post a Comment