Kamryn was star of the week at school last week. Today she came home with a book of letters that every second grader in her class wrote to her with the same comments in each letter... "you're funny, you're sweet, you're nice, you're pretty, and you're a great friend!"
I agree with all of these comments and I thought I'd throw in a few of my own!
You're always trying to make other's happy around you!
You have a contagious smile!

You are super duper smart! You always have something witty to say!
5 comments:
Such a cute girl! I have 2 girls . . . so fun!!! Email me scrapandjam@yahoo.com. I am not far from you at all, we're on Ellsworth & Hunt Highway.
What a cute girl! You are blessed to have her in your life. Where's that baby?!?
That is so sweet... I cant get over how much she looks like you, lets just say ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
Love Ya!
Chantelle
E-mail me!!!
Andrea,
Your daughter is as cute as a button!
How lucky for you that you have such an amazing relationship with her!
Enjoy!
Jan & Russ
We love booboo!!!! It's 12:11 on Mon the 28th @ We are getting ready to take Andrea to the hospital. Vicki, Greg & Gigi :)
Post a Comment