Sunday, January 6, 2008
Why?
Ring Ring... the telephone woke me up at 6am this morning. I answer it to find it's my bank telling me there is unusual activity on my bank account...hmmm... I know I wasn't all over Apache Junction last night charging up gas and liquor. So I run out to my car and notice that someone smashed in my window and stole my purse. WHY WAS MY PURSE IN THE CAR??? I've asked myself "WHY?" many times today as I've been calling around to the insurance, police, and all my credit card companies. Then it hit me that I still hadn't deposited all of our Christmas cash that we received as gifts over the holidays... those "robbers" (as Kamryn calls them) made out like bandits. Everyone is safe and everything is replaceable and the best news is... I am finally forced to break down and buy myself a new purse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO sorry about the purse, that stinks! I am glad you finally started your blog. It will be a good way to keep in touch with you and find out what is happening with your baby. Keep posting :)
That is sucky! Sorry about my cousins who happened to think your purse was theirs.
Post a Comment