Monday, June 29, 2009

Super Silly Snapshots

Sometimes, super silly snapshots speak for themselves.

SURPRISE!!

21 comments:

ShannonLeideker said...

Too cute! What a little ham!

Anonymous said...

Awww he is just too cute! I am so glad that precious boy is feeling better.

Denise

Erica @ All About Aleigha said...

That is too stinking cute!

S Club Mama said...

he's so proud of himself!!!

Gavin's Mama said...

He looks so good and HAPPY! Love it!

The Reese Family said...

that just made my day!! what a fun little boy!

Claire said...

Hee! Love it!

Cxx

The Pifer's said...

OMG, I love these pictures...oh how I wish I could squeeze those adorable cheeks!

Tiffany Lockette said...

OMG he is just beyond words precious. I just want to squeeze him and make all this sickness vanish. Those are some great pictures. Still praying!!

Anonymous said...

I check on Owen daily and these pictures are just adorable!!!

Tara said...

that is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love your little boy. He is sooo adorable! His smile is the best. Keep praying for him always.

Leah said...

I found your site from MckMama. I pray for you often. I loved seeing your little boy enjoying life in this set of pictures! My husband and I have 3 little girls and we especially enjoy the "aha!" moments they have like Owen's last picture!

Anonymous said...

You just gotta love a man who knows how to put his pants on! He is too cute and too much. I would NEVER get a thing done trying to see what cute thing he does next!
Jennifer in Southeast, NC

Crystal said...

love it!!!

Snow? we don't even know what that is here.. ha. Seriously we may get 1 tiny snow every 3 years. And it's not even enough for a snow man. ha.

The Smith's said...

I just want to hug him up!!!

The Richards Family said...

Just too stinkin' cute!!

Smiley Family said...

Thanks for the laugh!! That last photo is a great surprise! He is just too cute Andrea. He melts my heart!

Ashley said...

I found your blog through The Pifers. I just love reading your post, you seem so amazing!!!

Owen is just the cutest ever, I LOVE those pictures!

Prayers,
Ashley

allison said...

are those shorts? He's so cute, as always!

Stephanie said...

That is soooo adorable! We have the same pjs...so cute!