Carson is doing good. His back is hurting him something aweful, all his nurse gave him was a heating pad.. gee thanks. He continues to get IV antibiotics and they are doing their job. His infection was the size of a silver dollar and went 3" deep into his abdomen.. yuck. So when I said "suck it up honey, it's just a sore"... I'm sorry!! We're thinking about discharge tomorrow... I miss my husband... please let him come home!
On another note... Olivia (middle name to be determined) made her debut this evening at 7:30 (ish). She was 7lbs 2 oz and 20" and popped out 3 weeks early and within two pushes.. good girl! I have a bazillion pictures that I will post tomorrow. She is HEALTHY and adorable! Welcome to the family Livy. Owen was very interested in sweet Livy until I got my little paws on her. YIKES... no siblings for him yet... this may be the only time that I can be thankful for infertility. :)
It's off to bed. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I'll be glad when my hubby is back in bed with me. Miss you!!
8 comments:
I'm sorry to hear Carson is still hurting, I pray he gets better really soon!!! And congrats on lil' baby Olivia! :) I can't wait to see pics :)
Have you thought of avoiding using phrases such as "lazy days of summer" and "relaxing weekends"???? It kind of triggers an avalanche of unexpected events at your house. Seriously, I've been praying for Owen, Carson, Kelli and her new baby and you too. Glad that things seem to be looking up even tho' you sound exhausted. You are amazing how you can update almost every day. You'll have an amazing journal to read one day and wonder how in the heck you managed to do everything. Love Ya, Siri
I haven't read your blog much but saw your post on MckMama's discussion area. My son is also waiting on a transplant--kidney. I will be praying for your son that he gets strong and healthy enough for his surgery to go well and that a perfect match is found.
Oooh, poor Carson! I hope he gets well soon. Livvy is a beauty!
Cxx
so glad carson is doing much better. i hope he gets to come home today!
and what an adorable little girl! great picture!
Oh she is so cute! Tell you sis congrats!! I hope you husband comes home today! When he does, take a long hot bath and a nap!
Praying for you guys!!
What a beautiful baby!!
That is such a sweet picture of little Livy! I hope Mom and baby stay healthy, your hubby gets better, and you have fewer trips to the hospital soon.
Post a Comment