-The temp in your car reads 110 degrees
-This is why you burn your hands on the steering wheel
-You feel your flesh burning when you're outdoors -- burning flesh is not the equivilent of a tan.
-Your electric bill exceeds $200 because you spend all your time indoors staying cool
-You can fry an egg on the sidewalk (kids, don't try this at home)
-Your kids constantly ask for popsicles, watermelon and lemonade
-You give the kids an afternoon bath instead of going swimming... lets face it... the water is cooler in the tub...
These are just a few reasons we love our Arizona summers. There are "chances" of Monsoons in our forecast... please, BRING THE RAIN!!!
7 comments:
Oh wow, remind me that I never want to move to AZ. No offense, but that's way too hot for me. It was not even 90 today & I was hot. Granted the baby makes me hot anyway, but I'm just a cool weather type of girl.
Be careful of the metal on seatbelts, though. I burnt my arm on one once; that really hurts!
Was this when he was "pooping" in the tub? (I just read your facebook) :D
I know that too. It is hot down here. I just came across your blog through Mckmama's. Our pool is at 92 degrees right now. Cool baths are in.
It's so opposite here. Rainstorms all day and night and in the 60s. Wanna swap for a day or two? :)
And i'm complaining about 97! I swear it's closer to 107 though! And yes, I'd gladly pass on some fertility to you!
Not a fan of Mckmom's who make money off their fluffed blogs when they should be tending to their ill child.
Did I just say that? Not me Monday!
Oh my gosh, I just want to eat him...not literally but you know what I mean. He is so cute, I just want to squeeze him!!! Try to keep cool as much as possible. I don't envy you going through an Arizona summer. And I thought Atlanta GA was hot at 100. Ouch.
Post a Comment