Friday, June 12, 2009
"Horray for Owen!!"
I was in the kitchen cooking dinner last night and left the girls (Kamryn, Rylee and Tatum) to play with Owen in the family room. I heard cheering, giggling and here is what I saw.....
It's evident that Owen just doesn't get any attention around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I just love him moving around to the chant. The girls are so good with him. How lucky he is to have a sister like that!!!!
That melts my heart. So cute.
--Allison
SO SWEET :) Melted my heart over and over again!
~Elyse
We should all have such adoring fans. SOO cute! I love it. Thanks for sharing
Too cute!
Awww, how sweet. It is great that the girls made a cheer for that precious guy.
Oh my heavens they are so adorable. That Owen is adorable, could I just come borrow him for a couple days???
That video melted my heart. How wonderful that he is loved so much by his big sisters. He is just too cute for words and he clearly enjoyed the attention.
That's awesome. What love everyone has for such a special little boy!
Sweeter than sweet! Last night I saw a little guy that reminded me of Mr. Owen and I had to go over and say hello.
The Dad thought I was a nutcase, but he was so adorable.
Hooray for Kamryn too!
That is soooo incredibly sweet!!!! What good girls they are, and what a cute smile on Owen's happy, little face. :-)
Oh he's definitely the favorite! Adorable!!!!!
That is the sweetest thing... the best is at the end when big sissy gives him a kiss! That is priceless :)
oh my goodness, how cute. you can tell they are so smitten and so protective of him!!! adorable and makes my heart melt!
Oh my goodness...I am so in LOVE with your baby boy! He is a HOOT! Thanks for sharing these precious moments...I really don't think he could be any cuter or loved any more! (and he's humble about it, too, huh?!?!?) :)
Post a Comment