Owen had his afternoon bubble bath after smearing pinto beans, string cheese and yogurt all over the place.
Caught in the act... evidence that Owen was drinking the bath water... check out that bubble beard.
Mr. Owen was clean, lotioned up and in his pj bottoms by three in the afternoon. I told you these are lazy summer days! After cleaning up the flood on the bathroom floor, thanks bud, I found Owen chillin in bed calling anyone who will listen. Notice how he uses his feet to hold the phone? This is a signature Owen move. He thinks he has four hands and while we think it's humorous... his therapists don't.
See what I'm talking about... he'll play with his feet all day long. Now if he would figure out that he can use those feet to walk. 
Owen is up to 6cc's of Captopril 3 times a day, along with his 7 other meds. The good news is, he's tolerating the higher doses and he's acting (energy, feeding, ect) better than he ever has. I can't imagine what he'll be like on 20cc's 3 times a day... we will soon find out.
More on our lazy days of summer tomorrow... Kamryn will be home and we have a fun craft planned.
6 comments:
What adorable pictures! I think him playing with his feet is incredibly cute! of course...they view things from a different perspective..still cute though :)
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
I can't believe how hot it gets there. However, I like the idea of having lazy afternoons and not feeling guilty about them.
I love him holding the phone with his feet. He must be very flexible. I am so glad that he appears to be feeling better with these medication changes. Hang in there. I think about you often.
---Allison
So cute the way he uses his feet - even if that isn't their true purpose, it's cute!
Really good to hear that he's doing well!
I love him using his feet - makes him more creative, right? Who knows maybe he will find a way to write with his feet & he will draw incredible pictures for all to admire. He is just so darn cute!!!! I love my little ones being in jammies so early in the day - it usually means a smooth dinner and evening!
I find the feet thing very funny because Kaidence did the exct same thing. She used her feet for everything. In fact, she maybe picked up more with her feet than her hands. She used to feed herself with her sippy cup using her feet. She could pick up anything big or small. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Kaidence is now walking (never really crawled, just mastered the bum scoot). Today they say that she is developmentaly where she should be (except eating of course).
So gald that things seem to be going well for all of you. Enjoy the time to relax!!!
Those are some great pictures. They look professional. You are getting really good at capturing those every day moments. Still thinking about your cute Owen.
Post a Comment