Thank you for being the most amazing father to our children. You are playful, loving, caring and your face lights up when they are in the room.... thanks for being a great Dad!
This great man also bought me these beautiful roses for our 10 year Anniversary! I couldn't help but take a picture of them with my new (inexpensive, I might add) camera lens.
This is a self portrait. You know, the kind where you stretch your arms WAY in front of you and take a picture in hopes that you get at least one body part in the frame.
I was bored and had no other subjects to take photos of because Kamryn was busy talking on the phone with friends and Mr. Owen was sound asleep.
My weekend started with my car door refusing to open (from the inside or out). Since it was my driver door, I had to jump over the passenger seat to get in and out of my car. I took it in for repair this morning and $500 later, I can now open my door. At least it was FREE to jump over the seat.We went out for some greasy Mexican food tonight. Healthy it is not, but very delicious, and sometimes it's all that matters. My kids LOVE refried beans and would live off of them if they could.

Then we stopped at Bahama Bucks for desert. Bahama Bucks is a sno-cone lovers dream! You can get any shaved ice, pretty much any flavor, with whipped cream and an umbrella to boot.
That wraps up the weekend. Tomorrow we celebrate our Father's! Happy Father's Day to all the men in our lives... we appreciate ALL that you do!! :)
4 comments:
Mmmmm...Bahama Bucks!! LOVE that place. It is my favorite place to visit when I am in AZ, there really is nothing like it!
K, whenever I stretch out my arms to take a self portrait it never turns out that cute. You are one hot mama! It sounds like a fun weekend.
Yummy mexican food and sno cones! I love the pic of Owen sleeping and your self portrait! Inexpensive is always nice :)
I miss Bahama Bucks!! We used to get that all the time when I lived in Gilbert. I love the pictures - the one of Carson holding Owen is just priceless!!! (PS - I gave you a blog award, you will have to visit my blog to check it out). Trish
Post a Comment