Kamryn and Owen have spent most of the afternoon playing on their computer. Both of our kids are techy nerds! I'm pretty sure Kamryn ate breakfast and lunch at the computer desk too... that's her cereal bowl there.

I called to postpone Owen's preschool meeting with all his therapists and then had the genius idea to do it over the phone. I talked to each therapist for about 5 minutes and set all his goals.. it was so simple. Another major chore done.
Everything is falling into place for our upcoming trip to Stanford. We are on the "wait list" for the RMH. We were able to book a room at the Stanford Guest House for $64 a night, which is just amazing! The place that I get the portable oxygen concentrator from said to just pay for one week and keep it for as long as we need. Swweeeetttt!! Just an fyi... it is really hard to track down a portable oxygen concentrator on short notice (ie: at discharge from the hospital) and all we're going to want to do is jump on a plane and come home. This is just one less worry.
We have nothing going on this weekend. We will hibernate and stay healthy. Next week my little guy will be turning THREE!!! We have his party and family pictures scheduled... so much fun!
Life is just so sweet right now. Have a good weekend!
3 comments:
Don't touch the desk Owen!
Hope it's not strep. feel better!
maybe in the next couple weeks we get to go home and you guys can get the room that chris and i are in! i am glad to hear that owen is doin good!
Dear Simmons Family,
I have read your blog for a long time now and never commented, but I thought today I would send you all warm wishes from South Africa! I dont know how I happened upon your blog, but I enjoy reading about you all and watching your 2 beautiful kids growing. Good luck with all the preparations leading up to Owens surgery!
regards,
Lynda
Post a Comment