He didn't use the pedals, but figured he could get around using his feet. Maybe it IS time for a bike. Speaking of bikes. Kamryn has a 24" women's bike and she has outgrown it. I don't know anything about bikes... but she definitely needs a 26" and I'm thinking a cruiser. I don't even know where to start when it comes to bike shopping.
Sunday was spent in bed. Owen and I slept so much! It was totally necessary and we woke up today feeling great. In fact, Owen is walking circles around me as I type this. Today I asked him why he was so sweet and he said "Daddy make me sweet!" What about Mommy? "Nope.. Daddy make sweet."
Today I will clean my house because I desperately need to shampoo my carpets. It's been about a year since we got them cleaned. I ordered a new leather sectional the other day and I can't wait to get it. We've had the same couch since we were married 11 years ago.. it's also the same couch my parents purchased when I was about 8 years old. Out with the old.
I'm off to run errands with my sweet boy and then I'll put him to work around the house. Kamryn will be thrilled to have it done before she gets home.. she's not a fan of chores. As if that is a surprise. Who is? Okay.. maybe I am a little. I do like to clean. Enough chatter. A pedicure is calling my name and Owen loves to chat with all the ladies at the salon. Later.
2 comments:
I stumbled upon your blog today and bookmarked it to come back often. You have such a beautiful family!
My heart goes out to you and your family. My husband is waiting for a heart transplant and I can only imagine having to go through that at such a young age.
I am loving these pictures!!! Owen is such a big boy on there!
Praying for your sweet boy...and for your heart, too, friend!
Post a Comment