Owen's language has exploded the last couple weeks. He has always been pretty talkative, we just can't always figure out what he's saying. One day.. it just clicked! I plan to take a video of all his funny phrases, but I wanted to write them down before I forget.
Each night before going to bed, Owen must walk his big sis to her bed and tuck her in. It's totally adorable! He walks into her room, pulls her covers up over her and then he kisses her goodnight. As we walk out of the room, he says "I Love You BoBo.... go to sleep... night night." He then walks into our room, up into his big boy bed and crashes. It melts my heart.
Last night when Kamryn gave him one too many kisses, he said "otay... otay.... stop it bobo... I love u."
He loves to ask "What's that (insert sound here)".
He's been questioning "What?" on everything. It's very cute and not annoying yet.
He has discovered the purpose of the word "Yes!"
He loves to say "Dat Otay" and "what happened?"
He knows exactly what he wants and only that will do. Like when he wanted a Twinkie for breakfast. I knew he wanted it, but I said "not a good breakfast choice" (or anytime choice for that matter). Then we found mold on the Twinkie.. who knew those things could go bad? He still wanted it. What he really wanted was to squish the white center all over the kitchen floor and then to say "ewwww" and throw it in the "darbage".
He likes to clean up and say "I do it mama."
These are just a few of the things he's been up to and I love every bit of it. He is excited to turn "tree" this week too!! I can't believe it's been three years!!
Oh.. and guess who's a real walker now?? More on that in another post.
4 comments:
LOVE IT!
I'm visiting Black Canyon City soon so if you want to take a day trip and meet some Owen lovers we would love to have you!
How sweet!!!Wow, all those words and the way he talks adorable. It melted my heart to read what he does for his sister every night. Your such a sweetheart Owen!
He's so sweet:)
Greetings from Poland!
I've been reading your blog for some time and I really enjoy your writing....you have a way with words. I find myself laughing out loud at times. Walking his sister to bed is absolutely precious. You and your family continue to be in my prayers!
Becky Cooper
becky_cooper@verizon.net
Plano, TX
Post a Comment