After spending 3 hours in the dentist chair, 6 shots of novicane, and 10 cavities filled....I feel less than wonderful. My face is numb, but I can already feel the pain. Just in case you don't believe me.. here's how beautiful I look at this very moment. Make-up free, messy hair, and numbed up lips, nose, cheeks and even my eyes feel puffy... I am so stinkin' hot!

19 comments:
I HATE the dentist. Give me the gyno any day. I hope the numbness wears off quickly, but I do have to say that you look very nice natural and how lucky you are. I am definitely going to try the pancakes and we eat taco soup all the time.
Keisa
I HATE being numb. It is the worst. Hope you're feeling better soon!
I just love this pic of you, it reminds me of my last dentist visit! Hope you feel better soon sweetie!
I'm very new to your blog, but have to say...you look great, even all numbed up and all natur'ell! :) Hope you feel better quickly, sweetie. I'm sure praying for your little guy~your family is BEAUTIFUL!
OUCH! I am sorry, but I can't relate to you here. I was blessed with extremely hard teeth and have only had to get a shot once at the dentist. But, just to make you feel better, I didn't like it at all!
I'm a newbie reader and just have to say that I think you look beautiful. I wish I looked that good after my dentist appointment. =)
Oh Man! I hope you atleast had Nitrous gas for that!
You are too funny lady! I hope you have feeling back soon!
I like the crooked smile
Im feeling your pain Sista! I had a wisdom tooth pulled Thursday and Im still taking advil. I get the stitches out tommorow,ugh!
Great smile!! Thanks for making me laugh. Sorry about all the pain and 10 cavities. That sounds like my teeth. You look really skinny in the picture. Keep up your diet, you look great!
Oh my, you poor thing - I'm so scared of dentists!
Cxx
I love your blog..and Owen is just the CUTEST!!!
That is alot of work to have done at once...I dont envy the numb..the 3 hours OR the pain..
Botox doesnt make u feel numb...it feels WIERD...
like tight elastic bands in your face...???
I think u look great! After MY appt's i have the lines around my nose from the "happy gas" lol
oh i feel so bad for you - i totally hate the dentist and my dentist is my neighbor... Im glad you were able to get some freezing but it totally sucks as the freezing comes out... ps you dont look as bad in the photo as you think/feel hope your feeling better today!
I know that has to hurt.....but yet you are "Still Smiling"....
Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Ouchie! I HATE the dentist! You look GREAT! Hope your mouth feels better soon, well I guess it feels good right now it's later :)
I hate the dentist too!!!! Hope you feel better very very soon!!!
And trust me you don't look bad at all!
Hey, at least you got it all done in one day, in one visit. I am sure that you are feeling much better now that a couple of days have passed.
You poor thing. That was A LOT to get done in one day....
Post a Comment