Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our bags are packed...


...We're ready for bed.

The alarm clock is set for 4am.

The kids are fast asleep in the clothes they will wear for our road trip.

Medicine is drawn up, feeding pumps, blender, feeding tubes, stethescopes, syringes, formula, diapers... Owen has more luggage than all three of us combined!

Kamryn insisted on taking every single dress and pair of shoes she owns.

Tomorrow we will drive 12 hours to Palo Alto, check into our snazy hotel, and crash.

I'll update tomorrow night with pics from our road trip.

Night.

10 comments:

Caryn said...

Have a safe trip! And you really are checking into a snaZy hotel. Enjoy your time in SanFran and please call if you ever need anything!!! Give everyone at LPCH a hug from us! Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

♥ Livy ♥ said...

Praying for your family... a lurker from some distant land...

Claire said...

Have a safe trip! I'll be praying for you guys.

Cxx

Kristi said...

Save travels and I hope you guys have some fun in SanFran. Please keep us updated. Zach and I include Owen in our prayers every night.

Kristine said...

Have a safe and fun trek!! Keep us updated. :)

Crystal said...

praying for you all!!

The Smith's said...

Lord, keep the Simmons family safe and sound as they travel today!

allison said...

I've been thinking about you guys a lot. Hope you have a safe trip & things go as well as they possibly can!

Stephanie said...

Praying you guys had a safe tri[!!!!!!

Heather said...

Have a wonderful trip! You are {as always} in my heart. We will say an extra extra prayer for Owen tonight. xoxo