After a long morning of swimming, splashing and lounging by the pool. We washed the chlorine off us and had ourselves a quiet afternoon. Kami, Gigi and Owen were all coloring away until Owen realized that he was NOT in fact the center of attention.

After trying all his regular antics to get Sissy's attention, he decided to take matters into his own hands. He butt scooted his way to her and gently played with her hair while talking in his sweetest voice.

When that didn't work... he got his fingers twisted a little more in her golden locks. His voice got louder and he started yelling something that sounded like this "Ah-Chi-MA-NO-Ka."

Then he decided to tug a little more. Apparently Kamryn's plea of "Buddy, please stop pulling my hair" wasn't enough attention.

He wasn't satisifed until she rolled over and said "you want a piece of me?" YES, he was successful in breaking Sissy out of her Art Mojo! You can see the victory in that smile.

I could sit back and watch these two interact all day. I wondered what their relationship would be like with an 8 year age difference. They adore eachother!
14 comments:
LOL!! Priceless! :) So happy to see that precious smile!
LOL! my daughters are 7 years apart, and got along quite wonderfully...until the younger one turned three. I absolutely LOVED moments like this...and I truly hope the last as long as they can for you :)
Now, at 6 and 13, the precious moments are far and few between, but I still cherish them.
Thanks for sharing with pictures :)
Sibling bond is amazing and it sure looks like they have an amazing bond too!
How cute is that? I love seeing that progression in pics!
That last picture is so sweet. I love that look of adoration in his face. I agree - cherish the moments now as they happen!!
so cute, your kids are precious.
Priceless & oh so sweet!
~Elyse
Oh my heavens, he is so adorable!!! I love that he and his sweet older sister have such a relationship. You can tell from the pictures that she just adores him!
That is the SWEETEST smile!
Owen & your entire beautiful family remains in our prayers.
Love to you~ Rebecca
That is the sweetest thing ever! It is clear that he absolutely loves her and she is amazing with him! Priceless!!!!
What a great post! You have SUCH great kids.
This is adorable... you can actually see how much they adore eachother! My kids are 3 years apart and I wish I could say that they, too, adore each other... they fight non-stop :)
OH that was so sweet. I must say I love having older children that delight in their younger siblings. I to love to just watch them interact. Our little Livy can't wait until our older kids would get home from school to play with her and I think they were just as excited. It's so awesome isn't it???? :) Cute pictures.
Oh my goodness.. this is so sweet.
Post a Comment