Sunday, February 3, 2008

Surgery Day

It's hard to believe that Owen is one week old tomorrow. He is also scheduled for the big surgery tomorrow (Monday) at 1:30pm. We are exremely nervous, but are trying to be optimistic. The surgery is called the Norwood Procedure and is the first of his three open heart surgeries... we expect he will be in surgery for about 5 or 6 hours. We will post updates as soon as we can and let you know how he is doing in recovery. Please remember Owen in your thoughts and prayers!!!



3 comments:

P. Family said...

He is so adorable!! You are in our prayers.

Love you all!

Chantelle

Smiley Family said...

I am thinking about you today and can't wait to hear an update. I just can't even imagine the emotions you are going through. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

Congratulations! I just wanted to let you know I have been praying for your beautiful angel, Owen. He is a doll! Looking at your pics it took me back. I was at Good Sam with Angelina, and PCH. The drive was so hard everyday, I can totally sympathize & trying to keep up with everything and having another one at home...don't worry, you will get through it! God only gives us what we can handle and when it comes to our children, we deal! Take care! Our best to you and your family! - Maryann Galaviz