The pediatrician was awesome! I followed Jean's advice and went in the employee entrance to avoid the germs of the Dr.'s office lobby. Thanks for that advice!! :) Owen has gained one pound and one inch in his first month...which is pretty good considering. OH, and night 2 at home, he slept through the entire night in his crib again....with no spitups.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Busy day...
Ok... so not quite busy... we had to go to the pediatrician and that's it. But it was a chore to pack up all the feeding machines, medical docs, and baby Owen and get out the door on time. I had the idea of going to Target afterwards, but as you see in the picture... Owen was doing what I was thinking... NAP TIME!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet little guy! I am so glad you are in the comfort of your own home. Kamryn looks like such a proud big sister. You are lucky to have an extra set of helping hands.
Post a Comment