Thursday, February 7, 2008

Chest Closed

Dr. Pearl closed Owen's sternum at 1:30 today. He is still doing good. Hopefully he'll wean off the ventilator by the weekend. I can't wait to hold him again... it's so hard to just hold his little hand and not be able to pick him up and snuggle him. I'm glad that he is getting such great care and that he is comfy.

Also, THANK YOU to all of Carson's co-workers for the baby shower today! We really appreciate everything.

4 comments:

P. Family said...

Yea! for Owen. I hope you get to hold him soon.

Love,

Chantelle

Smiley Family said...

He is a miracle. I can't wait for you to be able to hold your little guy! I can't imagine not being able to hold my baby. It is a good thing you are such a positive and happy person.

Anonymous said...

Owen, Carson and Andrea you have been in my thoughts constantly. I am so glad that Owen is doing so well. xoxoxo

Hello! said...

That's FANTASTIC news Andrea!