Only a few days left and school will be out for summer!!
To say we have been busy would be an understatement and we are excited for the lazy days of summer. As Kam wraps up her Junior High year with finals, she is also getting ready for the end of year dance recitals. This past weekend were recital pictures and it was so nice to drop her off at the studio with her costumes for four hours and pick her up when she was done! I grabbed a few shots before we left of her recreational class costumes. Contemporary, Ballet and Hip Hop will be in addition to her competition dances and the opener number she is in. We are looking forward to a fantastic day of recitals coming up!
Owen loves hanging out at the dance studio and can't wait to watch the girls dance! We finalized his IEP last week and I am pretty certain he will be ready for first grade in the fall!! I am so excited for him to experience school and everything that comes along with it. He has worked so hard in Kindergarten at home this year and I am amazed at how quickly he caught up to his peers. He is reading so well and his math skills are fantastic. We need to work on his writing this summer, but he's picking it up fast.
We have some exciting news to share this summer and we have so much fun planned. I am looking forward to more time to blog!! We only have three days left... we can do it!
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment