Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and am so lucky to be a mom!  I don't need flowers or fancy store bought cards... just a day with my family.   Owen and Kam made me cards which were super creative and made me laugh.  We had waffles with fresh fruit for breakfast.. C did the dishes and Kam washed the syringes for me!  That was more than enough! 

It was a gorgeous 85 degrees outside so my dad grilled at the park and we let the kids run free and play.  It was perfect.  It was nice to spend the day with my Nana, Mom and Sis.  Thanks for making my day special! 
Monday morning came on with a burst of the sickies and tons of paperwork to be completed before Owen's IEP meeting this week. :)   A mom's job is never done.. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm sure Owen's heart is the greatest gift that will last a lifetime of Mother's Days!

You are a wonderful momma, and I am grateful to God that I get to look up to such an amazing woman for the perfect example of the mom I want to be! Thank you for sharing your life and journey with us. ♥