Every morning when Daddy is getting ready for work, Owen butt scoots up to him and says "Ssssoooooozzzzz?" He must put on Daddy's socks first, then his Shoes, and then he stands up really tall and he is PROUD!! That's right, our little man LOVES shoes!! He puts them on, takes them off, throws them, eats them (we're working on breaking this habit), and he hides them.
He doesn't get this love of shoes from his bare-footed Momma. Perhaps he takes after his big Sissy who likes to take the highest heels out of my closet, just to see how well she can walk around the house in them.
Either way... I'm glad that he loves his shoes. Now we need to get him walking so he can actually get some use out of them.
7 comments:
I love that picture. It should be framed and put on your wall!
So cute. I love it when Maddie clonks around in my shoes too...maybe the PT can create some sort of device with the shoes to get him walking! Easier said than done, right?!? :) Have a wonderful holiday season!!!
I love this picture! I love that you have this memory of him! He is such a cute kid. At least he wears boy shoes instead of girl shoes like my boy!
soo cute! Let me know how you break the "shoe eating" habit...it's such a battle here too!
Although, I think Isaac the nasty shoes is helping to boost his immune system (wierd huh)?
Hope you guys are having a fun week!
That is so funny with his skinny little ankles coming out of the socks. Love it!
How I miss your blog! I have a broken computer on my hands & I'm lucky if I can sneak a second on my husbands work computer late at night:(
Anyway, I LOVE that picture! SO stinkin' adorable!!!
That is the best picture ever! You gotta frame it!
Post a Comment