We still haven't heard from CHLA regarding anything... but we were advised to keep our appointments with UCLA. If something did go horribly wrong with Owen, we would at least have UCLA as a place for care. So, our appointments are scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday .. as in tomorrow. I haven't packed or done much to get ready as I was waiting to hear from CHLA. So, here I am (supposed to be) packing and getting ready for our little road trip... we are leaving today!!
WISH US LUCK and we'll update when we return!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Crazy life. I am sorry you have to rush off like that. I will keep you in my prayers that everything goes well and you arrive safe and sound. Good Luck.
Have a safe trip...I'll be thinking of you guys! Owen's in our prayers!
Love,
Katie
What a crazy time! We will be thinking of you and sending great vibes your way. Good luck!
---Allison
Good luck...... I hope all goes well and that you get good news soon...
You will continue to be in our prayers..
C.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Your whole family will definitely be in our prayers! Have a safe trip and we will look forward to hearing what ucla has to say!
Jesse
Thinking and praying that everything goes well as we travel this new journey together. Drive safe and keep up posted.
Love to you all~
Suzie
Post a Comment