Thursday, September 4, 2008

Owen Eats Baby Food!

I don't know why I continually get so excited about Owen and food. I suppose it's me desperately wanting him to get rid of that tube that has invaded his nostrils for the past 7 months... poor guy! Everyday is ONE step closer and today it was baby food! Owen usually spits out his baby food and seals his mouth shut and nothing you do will convince him to even crack those lips. He refuses anything other than solids and the exact same foods that we are eating. I promised Kamryn she could feed him after school today and expected the usual Owen response to baby food... then he did this!!



His faces and reactions to the flavor had us cracking up!! He ate a total of 10 bites before he was done and hardly made a mess!! Check out those FOUR pearly whites!!

4 comments:

The B Family said...

That is hysterical!!! My, he is getting so big! I am just in love with his precious smile...and the video of him sitting up made us laugh out loud!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful boy with us! It gives us a glimpse at all the wonderful milestones his birthday buddy and our precious baby girl is hitting in heaven!

Blessings & love to you~Rebecca

Smiley Family said...

Too cute! I am so glad you actually got some food in there - even if he did spit most of it back out, it's better than nothing!

I swear every time I turn around you have 4 new posts and a new layout! How do you do it? I am so behind in everything right now!

I am so very excited for you to go back to school! It is so nice having a friend in the same boat as me. Too bad we don't live by each other, I could use a study buddy. Best of luck to you - you will do awesome!

Pam said...

Aww he is sooo dang cute!! I am really happy that he is eating baby food.

Hey, when you have been through so much ANY milestone is a miracle and overjoys you. We know how that goes!!

I took so much for granted before I had Rhett!!

((HUGS!!))

Heart Mommy said...

Cool the famous red/pink spoon.... Love IT!!! Way to Go Owen... I know just tell your folks they should have started with steak and potatoes... Not baby mush!!!!