Sunday, September 28, 2008

TOO Much Booty In Da' Pants!

I still can't believe I am actually doing this... but here it goes! This is what I saw on the scale this morning!!! YIKES!!

I'm not sure how I allowed this to happen in the last 8 months since I had Owen... BUT it did and now I am the going to DO something about it! I am going to get back in shape and LOSE it all!! Every Sunday I am going to post my new weight (hopefully LESS) and hope that putting it out there for EVERYONE to see will motivate me!! I am going to sweat ALOT and stop eating all the CRAP that I LOVE even though it make me feel yucky. I can't wait to get healthy and feel better!!

8 comments:

The B Family said...

Good for you! Man, I wish I had that nerve...you are inspiring!

Give Owen a birthday kiss from us!

Love to you~ Rebecca

Jamie said...

That is awesome! I hear you, once this baby is here, I am going to get back in shape too! Thanks for the motivation!!!

Kierra said...

You are an inspiration I am going to do the same only I am not as brave as you I will just keep my results to myself. Thank you for the motivation.
Kierra
Brysons Mom

The Curtis Family said...

Way to go!! I too gained a LOT of weight after Ethan was born. There is something about all of the stress that is part of our journey that needs some comfort food. I'm proud of you for doing something about it. I need to jump on your bandwagon. Good Luck!!

---Allison

Scott McMillan said...

You are going to do great! Good for you. Owen looks adorable as always and is soo cute. I can't believe how big he is. go owen go!!

Unknown said...

hey...we are doing a biggest loser our style...if you would like to join we would love to have you...all of us carrying around extra baby weight. Check out my blog for more info!!! We post our weight too, it really motivates you to lose!!!

P. Family said...

Go Andrea!! I'm trying to get in shape too! Why is it so hard to have self control!! I just ate fried chicken, two mini twix and two mini Fast Breaks!!!! AHHHHHH! Try Try again tomorrow!!!
Love Ya !

Wright Family said...

Good for you! I'm sure you will do great. I have had a lot of luck with weight watchers - teaches you how to eat and portion control. Good luck! Jen