Friday, September 12, 2008

Dinner Hour

Dinner tine is always the busiest time of the day!
Kamryn comes home from school, Owen wants ALL of his sister's attention, and I am getting ready to start dinner.
Kamryn and I gave Owen a sippy cup of ice water so he'd stop drinking ours and getting soaked. Since he won't suck, we had to remove the stopper in the sippy cup and he just shook water ALL over the place instead.

Then Kamryn decided she was having her "FAVORITE" dinner tonight... Refried Beans! She'll eat em' right out of the can! Hey... it's protein, carbs and fat all in one little can. At least we don't have to sleep with her!! ;)
With Kamryn full of beans, Owen full of yucky formula, Daddy went to a work outing tonight... looks like I am OFF work tonight... no cooking.. which means no dishes...and no sweeping up the crumbs!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby & Kamryn are so much alike! She is picky, yet she'll down a can of refried beans!
Owen is cute as ever!

Smiley Family said...

Gotta love that! I actually really enjoy cooking dinner, it's that nasty clean-up that I dread!

Em said...

LOL! Your family cracks me up! Kamryn and Own are so cute togther. I loved having little siblings-it was the best and still is! Thanks for being so honest on my blog. People truly give me inspiration. I do love the "Biggest Loser". After I watch it, it makes me want to go and exercise!