I have now adopted the idea of staying at home all weekend and relaxing with my family. I used to run erranrds, go shopping and clean house all weekend... what was I thinking?? It's so much fun to just eat a yummy breakfast, stay in our PJ's all morning and do nothing but spend time with one another.
After finishing out movie, Kamryn decided to jump around on the bed and Owen found this hysterical! Usually, I don't allow jumping on beds, but I'm letting loose a little. Here's a little clip...
Warning: Please forgive the messy hair, no makeup and PJ Mommy in this clip! I was relaxin with my family!
9 comments:
You guys are adorable!!! What a cute clip! Owen's laugh makes my heart smile. What a sweetie! By the way, you look great! No need for appologies! :) I think it's great that you are dedicating your weekends to your family! That's so awesome!
Your friend,
Ashley Haws - IHH
Well, that certainly put a big smile on my face! Those moments with your kids are sooo precious. Thanks for sharing!
Always-
Suzie
That is cute...I swear our kids are so similar! My girls have had Diamond Castle constantly running for the past week! Sounds like Camryn is a fan too.
So cute! His laugh is adorable!
---Allison
We used to have a Sunday tradition that sounds like your chillin weekend. We called it "being kitties" Because kitties get to lay around and relax all the time. We actually spent Sunday being kitties as well :) Must be in the air
Jen
Love the pic of you just hanging because that is the most important thing in the whole world. HeHee. . who cares about the hair and makeup when you know that time is precious.
Just checking in on you from afar.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn
Your little video clip just makes me want to take tomorrow off from work and have fun with my little girl! Owen's laugh is so cute! Thanks for capturing the moment.
Hugs,
Mike
IHH
Owen's giggling is the most beautiful sound I've heard all day!!! Thanks for sharing...and here's to many more lazy weekends!
Heart hugs~ Rebecca
That video is too cute! Why is it that siblings can make babies laugh more than anyone else?
Post a Comment