Today was chill. I ventured out for the first time since Monday and it felt amazing! Owen ate a little, drank a lot and took his first walk. He ditched the Tylenol and has zero pain.. it's insane! We changed all his dressings and his chest incision is looking freaky with all the staples (less risk of infection for Transplant kiddos). We have a busy week ahead of us preparing for discharge. The silly boy is back!
Sunday, March 19, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Owen the silly superhero!!!!! Keep flying that cape strong kiddo!!!!
I see those powerful muscles ready to take on the world soon!😊
Mom from Chicago,IL💋
How awesome! I'm so happy to hear silly boy is back and is feeling so good! Praising God for his hand on your boy!
I will say it again, he is truly a super hero and you'll are blessed to be his super hero family....and I know his super hero donors are flying the highest and the proudest....giving God the Glory. It is so awesome to see him sitting up, eating and you talking about discharge, once again, that you dear Lord for blessing us with the doctors, nurses and all the others with their talent to handle the seriousness of Owens and other's heart conditions, so blessed. So good to read how good you are all doing, hang in there mom, you are doing awesome! A friend in East Texas, Pam.
You look fantastic Owen! So happy your doing so well.
This guy blows my mind. Amazing.
Owen is awesome! Is he a bit jaundice or is that just the camera? I bet the meds are rough on the liver along with the Kindeys. What a tough kid.
Post a Comment