Picking out glasses was so fun. He knew he wanted color on the sides so he picked these super cute Nike frames and we paid a small fortune for the ones he really wanted. He wears them all the time and only gets headaches from time to time from the new script. He can see so much better.. "it's like I can see in 3d.. it's like everything is SO REAL!"
He wears them all day and has a cute little camo case that he puts them in at night. He cleans them and takes such good care of them already. I'm sure the newness will wear off and we will be glad we bought insurance on them. I can only see him leaving them on his nightstand at just the right height for a littler brother to come by and smash. I didn't think this boy could get any cuter... but he just did!
Here's to new and improved vision!


No comments:
Post a Comment