Logan is our biggest baby and is already in 18 month clothes! He is super tall (we should probably go to one of our well baby visits here soon and catch up on vaccinations) but I have no idea how tall. I just know that I can barely snap his 18 month onsies over his torso. He is tipping the scale at 22lbs and is one of the strongest little guys ever.
I have a pretty good sleeper on my hands. He is consistent, if nothing else. He wakes at 5:30-6:00 each morning. Takes a morning nap around 9:30 for an hour, always sleeping ON his mama. I am not going to say I don't enjoy this snuggle time. His afternoon nap is always after lunch until I wake him up to pick up Kam. He then goes down to bed around 7:30pm. Now if we could stop waking up three times a night to snuggle, or have a bottle, or look for a paci... we would be golden.
I love this photo that Kam took of Logan. He was annoyed because she wouldn't "share" her Coke with him. This little guy is happy all the time. He can fall a million times, wack his head, and get back up and try again. No tears. No fear.
Our best eater yet as well. Third time is a charm when it comes to easy going eaters around here. He will eat anything that is offered and even throw in a "mmmm" if it's really tasty. The other night while I was out getting my hair done, Carson and Kam gave him Pizza crust. That was a hit...
The best belly laugh and usually only Owen or Kam can get him to laugh like this. So contagious.







6 comments:
Little thunder thighs looks a lot like his big brother :)
Sweet boys.
LOL! Is Owen saying "Chandler Bing" in a Janice accent? Love it.
He is such a gorgeous baby!
He is such a gorgeous baby!
He is such a gorgeous baby!
Yes!
Post a Comment