Friday, October 19, 2012

Home

We made it home.  Owen and I didn't get much sleep last night, so we are counting down the hours until bedtime tonight.  At least I am.  There weren't any complication from this round of IVIG, just a little puking this morning off an on.  Owen also got to try a little bottle urinal for the first time and was pretty thrilled with himself!  We got all his labs from his fabulous IV and were home by 2 this afternoon.   We are both excited to get another four week break before round 5. 

Kam went to a sleepover with her cousins.  Owen and I are snuggled up under a blanket on the couch while he plays Spiderman on the Wii.  Tonight we relax and sleep hard.

Our weekend plans are full of Halloween fun... haunted minature golf, haunted house, pumpkin patch and fun with family! 

Have a good weekend.