I can't believe how fast she is growing up!! She did so great last night. She is adjusting to Jr High beautifully, making good friends, and sailing through her classes. We are so excited for fall break to have her home!
Good Job Sis!! We love you!!
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Kam's Jr High Orchestra Concert
Kam had her first Jr High orchestra concert last night. I was surprised at how big the seventh grade orchestra was and how great they played after just two months of school! I am so proud of Kam for sticking with the Violin the past three years and I love listening to her progress. It was fun watching her cousin, Connor, rock the bass as well. Tate and Ry kept Owen company for the hour prior to the concert starting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Way to go Kam!!
Post a Comment