Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Break.. Day 1

Today kick started Kam's fall break.  We slept in until 8:30 and spent the entire morning kicking around in our pjs.  I had big ideas to pick up Gi and head to the craft store for some Halloween fun.  Turns out after a long stop at Walmart, Sonic happy hour drinks and a trip to Redbox... we were ready to come home.  No crafts today.  The girls and Owen have spent most the afternoon playing Just Dance 4.


Looks like the simplest of days turned out to be the best!  Isn't that how it always goes?  We have plenty of time this week for crafts, pumpkin patch, and pottery painting.  We have to squeeze Owen's IVIG into the plans somewhere as well.  Happy Fall Break!!

** Go HERE and leave me a comment to be entered to win a copy of the new Disney movie.. "Secret of the Wings"!!

2 comments:

Stefenie said...

Can I say Ca-Ute update! I love the Just Dance photos of the kiddos. So stinking adorable! Glad you all are having fun!

Kathy said...

I LOVE days like that!!!
The dancing is just too cute!!