Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Three Down.

Kam is definetly feeling better over the last two days so I think the antibiotics are helping.  That, or she just needed time to kick this virus. 

I am down and out for the count.  This is awful.  Owen is feeling better in that he has no fevers, but last night he was up most of the night drowning in his own drainage.  Poor guy.

Daddy just woke up feeling it.

This beautiful Wednesday morning will be spent at multiple doctor visits trying to get rid of whatever icky bug we all have because it is MAY!!  Who gets sick in MAY?  It's 100+ degrees outside and we want to enjoy it before it's 110+. 

I'm off to wait on hold to schedule appointments.  Enjoy the day!! :)

1 comment:

Stefenie said...

Boo to the sickies! Ugh!! Feel your pain. I am hoping that the last round that Logan suffered through a week ago is our last for the season. {Crossing fingers!}