We wish we could have joined all of the Arizona heart families and friends at Ethan's Run this morning. Krisi sent me this photo she took during the 10k. Which I have to say ... WAY TO GO to everyone that participated in the 10k. I don't know if I would have been that brave.
Owen was the six mile marker.. what a way to motivate the runners to finish the race!! I know that it would have pushed me to sprint that last mile seeing Owen's little face and knowing how strong he has been. If he can do this.. we can all finish a 10k!

We will continue to relax the rest of the day. Tomorrow will be a BIG day full of removing tape, pulling IV's and chest tubes. Not. Fun. At. All. It'll feel good to get some of those lines out though. I can't imagine a huge IV in my jugular. Owen doesn't even act like he knows it's there.
4 comments:
been reading your updates....owen is one strong boy! sounds like he is doing GREAT!
Love it! Maybe we will train and do the 10K next year... oh wait, didn't we say tat about this year? LOL Glad today was better!
So cute! He is motivation for me for sure! Praying and so happy to hear things are going better!
We missed you at Ethan's run this year... we met last year while the kids were in the bounce house.... My husband ran this year and said he would run for Owen because I had been talking about you guys. He came in 8th overall for the 10K. Your family was on our minds the enitre time we were at this amazing event.
Jen
Post a Comment