Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Owen's Skills on Video

Owen started CRUISING on the couch tonight!!! He continues to impress us daily with his skills. He has been solely butt-scooting for 9 months now. Within the last month, he started crawling up the stairs, pulling up on furniture and now cruising!! He still uses his butt-scooting skills to get around 99% of the time, but look how far he's coming!


We. Are. Amazed.

Sorry about the video quality. I used my old video camera to record him tonight because my other camera is in HD and it takes HOURS to upload. This one uploaded in 20 min.

6 comments:

P. Family said...

Yea for Owen!!! He is adorable!!

Tasha said...

He is so awesome...I'm so proud of him! And that darn oxygen tubing..what the heck was it thinking getting stuck? He showed it who was boss!

TIFFANY said...

Hooray! That is awesome! Way to go Owen!

Sara said...

Go Owen! Kamryn seems like such a good big sister too!

The mom of 4 monkeys! said...

B E A U T I F U L

Allison said...

Way to go Owen!! I bet it does your heart good to see him making so many huge gains in the last few months! :)I know it does mine!